Stallard Law Limited is a law firm that is based in Nelson, New Zealand.
The firm was established in 2008.
Stallard Law’s areas of expertise include: property law; business and company law; fisheries and maritime law; personal law; and immigration and overseas investment law.
The firm is led by its director Jeremy Barton and is supported by an experienced team of legal staff.
- Buying and selling residential, rural, lifestyle and commercial property
- Mortgages and refinancing
- Commercial leases
Company and Business Law
- Sale and purchase of businesses and companies
- Finance arrangements
- Advising on ownership structures (company, trust, partnership, sole trader)
- Company, trust, partnership formation
- Start-ups and capital raising
- Commercial contracts
Fishing and Maritime Law
- Fisheries and aquaculture law
- Admiralty issues
- Maritime New Zealand investigations
- Vessel sales, purchases and charter
- Quota transactions
- Trusts and asset protection plans
- Family succession
- Powers of attorney
- Estate administration
- Family Protection Act claims
- Relationship and 'contracting out' agreements
Immigration and Overseas Investment Law
- Business and investor visas
- Advice regarding restrictions on overseas persons buying property in NZ
- Assisting non-New Zealanders to buy property and other assets in NZ, and applications to the Overseas Investment Office